Foxy Methoxy or its chemical name of 5-methoxy-diisopropyltryptamine is also known as just Foxy. Foxy Methoxy is a Tryptamine that is used recreationally as a psychedelic.
Foxy Methoxy is orally active, and dosages between 6–20 mg are commonly reported. Many users note an unpleasant body load accompanies higher dosages. 5-MeO-DiPT is also taken by inhalation, or sometimes it is smoked or injected. Some users also report sound distortion, also noted with the related drug, DiPT.
* Mood lift, euphoria
* Intensification of tactile sensations, smell, etc
* Sexually interesting
* Emotionally opening
* Outer body experience, strong disassociation.
* Feelings of body & muscle energy, buzzing
* Auditory distortions, pitch shifts
* Visual distortions, open and closed-eye patterning, movement trails, shifting colours
* Physical and mental stimulation
* Possible stomach discomfort, gas & vomiting
* Possible minor jaw-clenching
* Possible Diarrhoea
* Anxious stimulation
* Muscle tension / discomfort
* Possible insomnia for 4-12 hours after peak
* Possible male impotence for duration of drug's effects during higher doses
5-MeO-DIPT has been illegal in Germany since September 1999, Greece since February 2003, Denmark since February 2004, Sweden since October 2004, Japan since April 2005, and Singapore since early 2006.
On April 4, 2003, the United States DEA added both 5-MeO-DiPT and AMT to Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act under "emergency scheduling" procedures. The drugs were officially placed into Schedule I on September 29, 2004.
Whilst we endeavour to check the information contained in these pages we do not
guarantee the accuracy of
any of the information contained here in, nor do we condone the taking of
Please do make further research where necessary on other
internet sites. We have a page of useful links.
Get insider tips, offers &
event news. Includes our "Top Ten Best Rave..." series of emails